Library Management system helps to maintain the complete library activities of a
university from procurement of books / journals, books issue, books return, books
renew, membership information, fine and due details to stock management of books
/ journals. Linked with Student Management System for extracting the student information
Unique Features of Rudrainfomatics Library Management System:-
- Membership and Patron Details
- Maintenance of membership type (student / staff / government) along with privilege
information (maximum loan days / number of loan items / maximum reserve items /
renewal days / deposit amount).
- Maintenance of membership information along with the privileges and photo for easy
- Allocation of user identification and password for the member for accessing e-Library.
- Creation of supplier, publisher, subject, category (books, journals, video, audio
etc), periodical, location, language information.
- Maintenance of material catalogue (books, journal, video, audio) along with ISBN
/ ISSN number, call number, access number, location, language, title, volume, conditions
- Subscription information for journals based on the periodicals (monthly, yearly
- Material issues, returns and renewal of books based on access number or call number.
- Material requisition and material lost information.
- E-Mail remainder to members regarding return of books, fine and any other information.
- Query based catalogue search.
- Overdue list.
- Calculating the fine amount based on the overdue information at the time of returning
- Provision for receiving fine fee from members.
- Provision for creating invoices to the members when they misplace or damage the
- Member list.
- Fine history for a member type or individual member.
Material utility based on least used item.
- Overdue list.
- Missing, disposed report.
- Issue, Return and Renew list for a particular period.
- Member ledger details.
- Material usage.
Student Management System (SMS) streamlines data collection, storage & retrieval
and the management of records to improve both operational (admission, registration,
scheduling, examination and grading) and management tasks (planning, evaluation
SMS focuses on storing & processing curriculum data, student data and produce outputs
supporting the operational activities. These outputs include student cards, subject
descriptions, invoices, schedules and management information.
SMS directly integrates with the university’s finance department by effectively
managing invoicing, receipting, sponsor management and other billing features.